.

.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Flair with a Vintage Vibe...

Hey there! Lizzy H back today with my 2nd GDT for FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO.
Last post, HERE, I went rather soft and pretty.
Today, since I'm scrapping a photo of my much loved Grandfather, from last century [!]
I've gone a little vintage-mannish:
 Because I loved Grandpa dearly, I've used lots of hearts.
There's a fair bit of bg stamping on MME pp.
Below you can see the 2 FUNKY FLAIR STUDIOS flair I've added.
Perfect for this page!
 And another close up of the heat embossed gold stamping.....an SRM sticker.....
 Under my photo are lots of MME layers.....
& my title 'You're in my thoughts' is also an SRM sticker.
As is the 'story' [Kaisercraft].
 My whole page. I really enjoyed doing this one!
So, a very feminine page followed by a very masculine page.
Wonder what I'll come up with next week *winks*??!!!
Flairs are so, soooo versatile:)
Anyways.....thanks for taking a peek. Happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment